Wednesday, April 29, 2009






HOW I WILL EMPOWER OTHER WOMEN IN I.T WORLD.
I will and must try to empower other women through my pen and my voice.I tell other women mostly in power that other women in both rural and urban areas needs them more than anything. I will tel them that the world need change like the America had taught the world and in experience2008 where Pastor Adefarati encourage all to have a change in everything we do. So women in everywhere needs change in gender difference and believe that we are equal in everything we do.If we have women pilot and women ship captain and women president like in Chile and in Africa - Liberia. We need
creativity,
inspiration,
determination,
encouragement from our fellow women
and faith in ourselves that we can make it.
We need to encourage our younger generation that they should stand up for their right and tell themselves that they can make it and that they can be like Late Lady Diana and Tina Turner -what love got to do with it.Be like Oprah, women of substances and aim at attaining their chosen career.Your hobbies and love for creativity can take you to dream world and now is the time to go higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment